RealREPP, a full service real estate recruiting firm, is teaming with one of the fastest growing, most stable and dynamic commercial real estate owner/developers in the Pacific Northwest, to assist them in hiring for a Senior Property Manager. This Senior Property Manager will oversee a premiere Class A office asset in Seattle. This is a distinctive and beautiful building in Seattle. This Senior Property Manager will be part of a 4 person team that includes an Property Manager and 2 Property Assistants.
This is a very exciting and challenging asset and requires someone to have significant Class A office knowledge/experience and either have worked directly for an institutional owner or indirectly as a 3rd party firm. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and mentoring skills. This is a very high profile building and we are looking for a strong Class A office manager who has strong customer service skills but who is decisive and a leader.
This position offers a great salary package including, base salary + bonus, excellent benefits (100% paid for the employee) and a 401K with a 4% match. Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure property management team responds to all requests in profession and timely manner
- Maintain strong relations with tenants
- Work alongside the leasing team for lease purposes and compliance processes
- Ensure that all spaces are presented neatly and safely
- Responsible for managing issues or incidents on property
- Coordinate with other teams on specific projects, etc
- Conduct reports on a monthly basis
- Provide knowledge or suggestions on how to improve income and decrease expenses
- 5+ years of commercial real estate property management experience with the majority of experience on Class A assets
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have experience working directly for or providing 3rd party management for a institutional owner or REIT.
- Yardi - highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Adobe, Excel).
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize, exceptional organization
- Strong problem solving and follow-up skills
- Ability to motivate others and lead by example
- Ability to delegate to others and nurture career growth of staff
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to email@example.com and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.