Commercial Real Estate - Accounting
San Francisco, CA
Temp/Contract To Direct
RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a dynamic, nationally recognized commercial real estate firm to assist them in hiring a Property Accountant in Memphis, TN
This Property Accountant role is a temporary to hire opportunity with a well known, stable and growing firm. We are looking for someone who has an accounting background but is able to learn quickly and become a asset to the team. This professional will be completing entry to advanced level accounting transactions in preparation of client financial statement packages. This person will continuously work with management teams and clients and should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for someone with 1+ years of professional industry experience with an interest in furthering their career within commercial real estate.
This opportunity offers a excellent hourly rate and then once hired on, has full benefits, 401K with a match etc.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and/or training including 2+ years professional level accounting experience, preferably 2+ years experience in general accounting, A/P, A/R clerical and/or entry level accountant positions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and interact effectively with management, employees, and auditors.
- Must have the ability to convey financial issues to non-financial users.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) regulations.
- Follows accounting practices to ensure optimum client satisfaction while guaranteeing internal financial interests are protected.
- Experience with automated accounting and financial management systems.
This opportunity offers a great hourly rate and is an excellent opportunity to work with a nationally and globally recognized organization. Upon transitioning into a permanent role, the position provides a full benefits package and the opportunity for a long term career!
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.