Commercial Real Estate - Accounting
Los Angeles, CA
RealREPP is a full service executive search firm focused on the commercial real estate industry. Currently, we are engaged on an exciting career opportunity with a well known, established owner that has a long track record of investing and developing industry leading assets in the pacific region. The client is looking to hire an Operations Accountant and this role will be responsible for day to day accounting and finance operations for a portfolio of commercial real estate assets. Duties include property accounting, preparing budgets and forecasting models, and CAM reconciliations. The owner is acquiring and developing significant, industry leading assets in the Pacific Region and this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic firm in growth mode.
This position could be based in Los Angeles.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized a with great communication skills and ability to manage multi projects.
- Minimum 5 years of property accounting experience. Experience with large multi tenant office and multi family assets is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have strong accounting and finance knowledge.
- Must have experience creating CAM reconciliations, monthly variance and financial reports, operating budgets and accounts payable/receivable reports.
- Recent experience with Yardi a must.
This position offers a competitive salary + bonus, great benefits and 401K match.
Please submit your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com
and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.