RealREPP is currently teaming with a private owner/developer in Berkeley to assist them in recruiting for a Property Manager. This PM will oversee a 400,000 SF Class A office asset. This Property Manager will report into a Regional Director and then will mentor and manage an Assistant Property Manager. A candidate must have prior commercial office experience and have a polished and professional demeanor. They ideal candidate must also have excellent mentoring and leadership skills.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principals of property management including budgeting, reforecasting, variance reporting, CAM Reconciliations. Understands overall underwriting strategies and ROI for portfolio.
- Able to multi-task in varied disciplines of property management, including construction management, leasing and accounting. Must be a self-starter , working proactively to identify and resolve issues.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to prioritize projects and delegate tasks to both internal team members as well as 3rd party service providers to meet property and company objectives.
- Solid decision making skills with the ability to reason and solve problems in varying situations.
- Works well with others, has a great teamwork attitude.
- Work to build relationships with service providers and brokers.
This position offers a great base salary, plus bonus, excellent benefits, 401K and also summer hours.
- Must have 5+ years of commercial office management experience (primarily office) and 1+ years of experience managing a property management team.
- California Real Estate License - required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry Designation - highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- MRI & Argus experience - highly preferred
This position offers a great salary package including, base salary + bonus, excellent benefits and 401 K with a match.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to email@example.com and all qualified candidates will be contacted.