Commercial Real Estate - Property Management
San Francisco, CA
Temp/Contract To Direct
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a nationally and globally known real estate organization. This person should have strong experience in reporting, accruals and financials. This person will have shared responsibilities in responding to tenants needs and providing administrative support to the team.
RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a dynamic, nationally recognized commercial real estate firm to assist them in hiring a Property Manager in San Francisco, CA!
This opportunity offers a excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to work with one of Commercial Real Estate's largest and most successful firms.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum of 4-6 years of commercial real estate experience and/or training.
- Must have experience reading budget-accounting.
- CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
This opportunity offers a excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to work with one of Commercial Real Estate's largest and most successful firms. For the right candidate this position will transition to a direct, permanent placement.
Please send your resume to Resumes@realrepp.com or apply at www.realrepp.com for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.