RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a innovative, successful and rapidly expanding commercial contractor to assist them in hiring a Project Engineer to work on a variety of projects across the Seattle area!
This is a growing team that specializes in high-end improvement projects. They have created a fast-paced, tight-knit culture and are looking to add this new member to their team. This is a exciting position that will focus on the Seattle and Bellevue markets.
This Project Engineer will specifically assist the Project Management team. They will complete a training program to become familiar with the companies procedures and processes and will report directly to a Director.
This company offers a annual base salary + generous bonus, 401 w/ 5% match, medical, dental and vision coverage, gym membership, gas reimbursement and cell phone (employees can register their number or have a company phone). This position will have the ability to travel through out the market and is not required to 'check in' to the office on a daily basis!
- Work hand in hand with clients
- Maintain and enhance current network in order to leverage relationships to secure profitable projects
- Assist Owners and Architects throughout the Design-Development phases
- Support estimating process including; Perform full take off, budget pricing, procuring subcontractor bids, compiling proposal, assess proposal against current market rates.
- Repricing exercises as requested by our clients
- Pre-construction though project closeout, with an emphasis on budget and cost control
- Creation of Project Schedule
- Subcontractor and Vendor Buy-Out
- Scope Creation for any uncovered scopes
- Create and Process Owner Pay Applications
- Project management: compose project plan, build schedule, execute buyout, manage construction by coordinating self-perform and subcontractors’ work, conduct OAC meetings, update schedule throughout project, prepare and ensure accuracy of monthly billings, complete project close-out process always analyzing Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation
- Ability to Manage multiple projects and competing priorities concurrently
- Experience in reading construction plans
- Experience in issuing RFIs, Submittals, Change Order Proposals, OAC Meeting Minutes
- Experience working with subcontractors, developing their scopes based on construction documents
- Experience developing project schedules, MS project
- Experience assembling and distributing close-out documents to clients
- Provides exemplary customer service – consistently exceed expectations of customers
- Sound decision making and judgement calls
- Takes initiative
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- A desire to constantly improve self, company, and those within
- Work with a high level of autonomy
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.