Commercial Real Estate - Administrative
San Francisco, CA
RealREPP is a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm and is teaming with a top commercial real estate developer in Los Angeles to assist them in recruiting for an Administrative Assistant! This will initially be a part time position - that could turn into a full time role.
This Administrative Assistant will be a part of this dynamic and growing team. We are looking for someone who is a team player, friendly, professional and someone who has 2 years of law firm experience or experience in an administrative role within a commercial real estate firm. This is a growing and dynamic organization that will offer growth. Responsibilities
- Perform general administrative duties, such as receiving and distributing mail (both electronic and hard copies), telephone coverage, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, managing calendars, preparing mailings, obtaining signatures to documents and managing files
- Responsible for invoices, including processing invoices and coordinating with outside counsel and vendors
- Word processing, including drafting correspondence
- Minimum of two (2) years’ administrative or assistant experience, preferably at a commercial real estate company
- Professional, dependable, detail‐oriented and highly organized
- Team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff and external service providers
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Self‐motivated, able to take initiative and work independently and in a team environment
- Able to manage time efficiently, prioritize effectively and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Notary public or willingness to obtain the necessary training to become a notary public
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) and willingness to learn other applications
- Familiarity with billing/property management software (such as Yardi) is preferred
The position offer a great base salary + bonus and excellent benefits, that include a 401K match.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at www.RealREPP.com or email your resume directly to ShannelGotteman@RealREPP.com for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.