Commercial Real Estate - Property Management
Los Angeles, CA
RealREPP is a commercial real estate recruiting firm who has partner with an industry leading owner/developer/operator to recruit for a General Manager in the Los Angeles area. Summary
The General Manager is responsible for the overall management, direction, and coordination of all center operations and strategy. The General Manager ensures that corporate operations objectives are met or exceeded for NOI growth and rent collection with quality results that consistently improve the profitability of the shopping centers and subsequently the investors. Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a strategic plan and vision for the business. Developing shopping centers that become a destination for customers by creating a fun, pleasing, easy shopping experience.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Create a unique and superior hospitality experience for consumers.
- Driving profitability by creating additional value for retailers and customers, making this asset the retail destination of choice.
- Deliverable metrics include: discretionary spend, sales growth, increasing traffic, repeat business, average time spend per visit, dwell time, website visits, database size, and stores shopped per visit.
- Using analytical techniques to gain intimate understanding of customer trends and demographics to develop and execute vision for the business, in addition to developing accurate annual budget recommendations for corporate to execute plan.
- Developing powerful relationships and partnerships with retailers to improve performance, drive profitability, and grow customer loyalty/retention.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and industry developments.
- Will over see major renovation and TI projects onsite
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 10+ years of retail marketing experience
- Prior experience working for a destination retail shopping center
- Intermediate/advances financial knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with Yardi (or applicable software)
- Prior experience working with large national retail tenants and/or high end
- Strong financial, budgeting and reporting experience