Commercial Real Estate - Property Management
San Francisco, CA
RealREPP is a national recruiting firm and has partnered with this commercial Real Estate Owner/Developer/Operator of Class A Office and Mixed-Use assets to recruit for a Director of Property Management to join their growing team in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, actively developing and stable company.
- Oversee the entire property management portfolio ensuring that building operations are fiscally sound and achieving the financial performance goals, and the properties are well managed and maintained.
- Manage and direct the Property Management staff which includes hiring, supervising, coaching, and professional development.
- Supervise Property Manager and other staff working in assigned areas as required
- Perform and review demographic and market information
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and followed that promote and maintain positive relations with tenants and the community.
- Work collaboratively with Executives to prepare annual operating and capital improvement budgets and long-term management plans for all properties and ensure timely completion and submission financial reports to regulatory agencies, partners and investors.
- Review, analyze, interpret and summarize financial, occupancy, and other property operating reports and advise the management.
- Ensure that all properties are managed, leased, maintained and operated in compliance
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- Degree from a four-year college required
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in generating property budgets and supervision of management staff
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage quality
- Ability to motivate people to superior performance, while working through complex people issues in a large organization with multiple relationships.
- History of managing staff, strong supervisory skills and the ability to develop the skills of staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Yardi: Preferred
- Property Management: 12 years minimum
- We offer all active full-time employees full Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays, 401(k) matching and immediate vesting.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.