RealREPP is a national recruiting firm and has partnered with this commercial Real Estate Owner/Developer/Operator of Class A Office and Mixed-Use assets to recruit for a Director of Property Management to join their growing team in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, actively developing and stable company.
- Oversee the entire property management portfolio ensuring that building operations are fiscally sound and achieving the financial performance goals, and the properties are well managed and maintained.
- Manage and direct the Property Management staff which includes hiring, supervising, coaching, and professional development.
- Supervise Property Manager and other staff working in assigned areas as required
- Perform and review demographic and market information
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and followed that promote and maintain positive relations with tenants and the community.
- Work collaboratively with Executives to prepare annual operating and capital improvement budgets and long-term management plans for all properties and ensure timely completion and submission financial reports to regulatory agencies, partners and investors.
- Review, analyze, interpret and summarize financial, occupancy, and other property operating reports and advise the management.
- Ensure that all properties are managed, leased, maintained and operated in compliance
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- Degree from a four-year college required
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in generating property budgets and supervision of management staff
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage quality
- Ability to motivate people to superior performance, while working through complex people issues in a large organization with multiple relationships.
- History of managing staff, strong supervisory skills and the ability to develop the skills of staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Yardi: Preferred
- Property Management: 12 years minimum
- We offer all active full-time employees full Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays, 401(k) matching and immediate vesting.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com for consideration.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.