Commercial Real Estate - Construction / Development
Santa Clara, CA
We have partnered with a Commercial Real Estate Owner/Developer of Class A Office who strives to create a fun and exciting workplace with a strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for a strong Director of Construction to join their Team! This candidate must know how to lead a team by example with the highest level of standards by consistently exuding the Core Values.
Must be responsible for all aspects of the Construction Department including:
- Team management,
- Project management of development and large scale TI's
- Daily operations,
- Safety and profitability.
- Must have the ability to provide direction and structure, work with General Contractors, train project managers and superintendents that and provide the highest level of customer service in the office and the field.
- To provide leadership and direction in the areas of: company construction policies & procedures, client acquisition and maintenance, accountability, training & employee development, new markets, subcontractor & supplier relationships
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of construction in the Bay Area region is required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience in construction
- Extensive construction experience is required.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Must have thorough knowledge of and ability to analyze construction documents, and ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building methods.
- Knowledge of PC and of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile. Must have a valid state approved driver’s license. Must be able to furnish a vehicle for use during the workday.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and follow-up and carry multiple projects through to completion.
- We offer all active full-time employees full Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays, 401(k) matching and immediate vesting.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply via our website at www.RealREPP.com or send your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com for consideration.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.