Commercial Real Estate - Property Management
San Francisco, CA
RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a growing, dynamic and collaborative commercial real estate owner to assist them in hiring for a Vice President, Property Management. This VP will directly oversee two Regional Directors and then indirectly their teams. The portfolio will span the Pacific Northwest (Seattle & Portland areas) and also oversee the San Francisco Bay area. The total portfolio will total over 14 MSF of Class A office, R&D with a large part of the square footage being industrial.
We are looking for a friendly leader, with strong mentoring, management and operations skills. We are ideally targeting someone with Institutional/REIT level reporting/financial experience.
This VP must enjoy mentoring and have the ability to create a cohesive team. Experience with implementing processes or procedures would be very helpful.
Our client is very stable and growing. They are looking to add this member to the team due to growth within the portfolio. This is a new role within the company that will report directly into an EVP/Principal of Operations.
- 18+ years of experience with 5+ years of experience at a Director or VP level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Real Estate License
- Industry Designations - highly preferred
- Experience in generating property budgets and supervision of management staff
- Ability to motivate people to superior performance, while working through complex people issues in a large organization with multiple relationships.
- History of managing staff, strong supervisory skills and the ability to develop the skills of staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Prior experience with MRI, Yardi or ARGUS - highly preferred
- Must have significant industrial asset exposure with an ideal combination of office & industrial.
This organization offers a FANTASTIC base salary + industry leading bonus, 401K with a 5% match, 1/2 day Summer Fridays, excellent medical benefits and a healthy work/life balance.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply on our website - www.realrepp.com. All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.